Welcome to HomeCare Finder
HomeCare Finder offers a comprehensive range of home support services to individuals, delivered in a non-intrusive style within the familiar surroundings of their own home.
Quality HomeCare for All
Anyone can use the HomeCare Finder service. Many of our clients are referred to us and commissioned by Hampshire and Wiltshire County Councils and their associated Primary Care Trusts.
We also have a large, private client base of individuals and their families, to whom we offer the very same services.
Regain Independence and Freedom
HomeCare Finder has a clear set of aims and objectives. These are to ensure that each client:
- Maintains their dignity, independence, and freedom of choice
- Is treated as an individual, their best interests being preserved at all times
- Is provided with the highest standards of care at all times
Domiciliary care helps people who live in their own home maintain the levels of independence they desire, allowing them to remain within their own community, in familiar surroundings, rather than moving to residential, long-term, or institutional care.
Whether a client is having difficulty coping with the management of their home, or owing to age or frailty, requires assistance with personal hygiene or meal preparation, HomeCare Finder can deliver the support required. We can provide assistance from as little as 15 minutes, simply to check everything is fine, all the way up to a 24-hour a day, 7-day a week service, depending on need.
We can also offer respite cover, from a few hours to daylong periods, in addition to sleep over and awake night facilities if desired. For clients who need constant monitoring, we provide a live-in facility for peace of mind
Call us on 01962 761 461 today or contact us now
HomeCare Finder Limited is registered, and therefore licensed to provide services, by the Care Quality Commission (Provider ID: 1-101644356). For more information, visit www.cqc.org.uk
We provide a range of HomeCare services, so contact us today to see how we can help you!Find HomeCare Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can anyone use the Home Care Finder service?
- Yes, anyone can use the HomeCare Finder service, whether you are a private customer or a Council/Care Trust.
- What if I only need a little help?
- This can be arranged as, with any package of care, it is always designed around individual needs and develops with the client.
- What if I go away for a few days and won't need care?
- This is not a problem, as long as you provide us with 24-hours notice.
- I don't like the thought of not being in charge of my care if I go through Social Services.
- Social Services will give you the option of having total control over the entitled funds.